The Word Doctor’s clients represent a broad range of international organizations, corporations, and individual authors, including the following:
The World Bank
Editing books, conference reports, training materials, and economic and sector studies; managing book production; editing and writing annual reports; and supervising production (as editor 1982-93) of the EDI Review, a newsletter in English, French, and Spanish with a circulation of 25,000 worldwide.
Asian Development Bank
Editing books and reports, in some cases on site at the bank’s headquarters in Manila, Philippines.
Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Working as a contract writer on a new drug application.
· Abt Associates, Inc.
· American Society for Industrial Security
· The Annenberg Washington Program
· The Brookings Institution
· Cambridge University (United Kingdom)
· Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
· Columbia University, Department of Economics
· Harvard University
· Howard University
· Inter-American Development Bank
· International Center for Research on Women
· International Finance Corporation
· International Food Policy Research Institute
· International Health Policy Program
· International Society for Performance Improvement
· Japan Economic Institute
· Mobil Shipping and Transportation Company
· National Academy of Sciences
· National Institute of Business Management
· Pew Center for Civil Journalism
· Resources for the Future
· United Nations Development Programme
Return to Home Page
The Word Doctor Copyright © 2010